Privacy Impact Assessments
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency conducts a Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) on information systems that collect personally identifiable information from the public. We prepare PIAs to
- ensure that information handling conforms to applicable legal, regulatory, and policy requirements regarding privacy;
- determine the risks and effects of collecting, maintaining, and disseminating information in identifiable form in an electronic information system; and
- examine and evaluate protections and alternative processes for handling information to mitigate potential privacy risks.
Also, PIAs confirm that we use the information for the purpose intended, that the information remains timely and accurate, that it is protected while we have it, and that we hold it only as long as we need it.
- Appeals Remedy (PDF)
- C-Cure (PDF)
- CAG Remedy (PDF)
- Central Application Tracking System (CATS) (PDF)
- e-FOIA (PDF)
- OCC Network Infrastructure General Support System (PDF)
- Personnel Administration and Security System – (PASS) (PDF)
- SIS-EV (PDF)
- Summation Enterprise (PDF)
- $MART (PDF)